People watch TV or a film read a book, listen to a radio play, whatever and make notes on what they see and their thoughts on the content.
However, they’re drunk.
So their notes are totally random, inconsistent and pretty much drunken ramblings.
Could be a fun idea for me to do, if not for the fact I am 17 and couldn’t really partake in the blog because I would get destroyed by my parents.
Just a few more months…
But I created the Url ‘Wasted Watchers’ so no one else can take it.
- Josh: So they're running out, trying to get the Parking Lot and swinging their axes and batons around, whatever...
- Irwin: Is that a euphemism?
- Josh: ... What? What are you trying to say?
- Irwin: I don't know. Just swinging your batons. Alright dude, go ahead.
- Josh: I feel dirty now
- Irwin: Yeah me too.
- Josh: So we got little Carl and he sees that everyone's helping out and he wants to be a big boy now so he's like:
- Carl: 'Hey Mom, let me help'
- Lori: 'No you can't'
- Carl: 'But Mom, everyone else is helping'
- Lori: 'I know but, you're just a kid'
- Carl: 'But, but, I got a gun'
- Lori: 'But I'm pregnant'
- Carl: ... 'What's that to do with me?'
- Lori: 'I don't know. I'm emotional. I'm hormonal'
- Carl: 'Dad! Dad!'
- Rick: 'Yes Son'
- Carl: 'Mom won't let me go help you'
- Rick: 'Son... it's to dangerous, obey your mother'
- SMACK SMACK SMACK
- Lori: 'Thanks Rick. I'm pregnant. With Shane's baby'
- Josh: And end scene
Guest star over-load!
- Robert Downey Jr. on Iron Man: "Tony Stark is open to all possibilities and has no problem accepting extraordinary happennings. Joining The Avengers team is an act of curiosity - he wants to see what's happening first-hand. He realized a while ago that he's not an island and this time around he is beginning to understand that it's about a group mindsent and that 'we' is better than 'I.'"
- Chris Evans on Captain America: "Big parts of Steve Rogers are his good nature, high morals and strong values. Those morals and values were created in a time when people treated each other differently. The level of interaction was a bit deeper. Everything feels one step apart with all of the technology we have now. A lot of the things that he believed in, stood for and loved have changed. They're not gone - they're just different. He's trying to find his footing in a modern world."
- Chris Hemsworth on Thor: "Thor has more of a personal investment in what's happening than the other Super Heroes becuase Loki is his brother. The bigger conflict for him is that he's trying to protect the greater good, but he has some deep questions about what is going on with his brother."
- Mark Ruffalo on The Hulk: "This Hulk is mercurial. He's very unpredictable; he's nuanced. There's a sense of humor there; there's an ability to communicate. But he's bristly and he's incredibly dangerous, like a wild animal. His rage feels real; his reactions to things feel human."
- Jeremy Renner on Hawkeye: "Hawkeye is alone in the game, an outcast and a loner; he’s a lone wolf sort of character, so he’s not a team player, but will be there if needed."
- Scarlett Johansson on Black Widow: "Black Widow is all business. She’s sort of in a grey area. In a sense she’s been fighting the good fight, despite her dark background. But she’s committed because she has to be and her moral ground is more dutiful. She’s militaristic in that way; that’s how she knows right from wrong."
- Samuel L. Jackson on Nick Fury: "Nick Fury monitors a lot of things and when he sees a need he generally goes against the grain; he rubs a lot of people the wrong way by taking actions in situations that they don’t necessarily want him to take action in but he does anyway."
- Cobie Smulders on Maria Hill: "Maria Hill and Nick Fury butt heads constantly. I think that Maria is a little bit more intuitive than Nick. But throughout the course of the film, she realizes that he is involved and he does care, and he is taking the right steps to protect our country and fight the bad guys."
- Clark Gregg on Phil Coulson: "When you look at the team, it's made up of rock stars and divas with giant muscles and super-powered egos, so somebody has the job backstage to make them all play in the same super band—and that’s what Agent Coulson does."
- Tom Hiddleston on Loki: "Loki’s villainy is motivated by the fact that he’s damaged and searching for his place in the universe, but in this film he’s a lot more menacing and a lot more powerful. He’s much more self-possessed. He’s also a god, so he’s more powerful than any human."